Thursday, March 17, 2011



I've run out of motivation to workout. A couple weeks ago, I was working out at least 3 times a week. In the past 2 weeks, I've worked out once. ONCE! And I'm finding it hard to get motivated again. I have to workout at home, and I hate working out in front of the tv. I have the P90X videos, but honestly, standing in front of the tv for an hour is not my idea of a fun workout, so I gave up on those. I have an elliptical and that's pretty much what I stick with. I do this video every once in a while:



And there's one workout I do almost every time I workout, but I couldn't find it. Anyway, the above workout is killer. You WILL be sore. The girl Zuzanna has a billion workouts on youtube. I haven't checked any of the other ones out though.

Most people listen to music while they workout. I like to watch TV/movies. Because my elliptical is so loud, I need something with closed captioning - which rules out instant Netflix :( My dad has this thing with scouring the $5 dvd bins and giving us completely random dvds for Christmas. This last Christmas I got the first season of Boy Meets World and the First Season of Punky Brewster. Gotta love my dad :) So right now, I'm watching Boy Meets World while I workout.

So TELL me. What is your favorite home workout? And do you like to do anything while working out to make the time go by faster?

1 comment:

  1. I like to watch fast paste TV shows while I work out. Glee makes my work outs go the fastest, cus it's a show mixed with fun music!

    ReplyDelete