Thursday, March 10, 2011

Truth and Tell Thursday



OMG, I've gotten so much studying done today! It's getting fun and interesting so I choose to study over cleaning and exercising :) Has it really been a week since the last truth and tell? Geez time flies. Well, today's truth really belongs in OCD's "How Often Do You Clean It" Series. And it's really embarrassing.

My Truth: This is what it looks like beneath my couch cushions. EEEK! Yes, I let my 2 year old eat on couch. I can hear mom's lecturing all over the world. I know my mom lectures me about stuff like this... But you only live life once. I don't want my son to grow up scared I'm gonna get mad at him any time he drops a crumb. I don't think it's a big deal although most people will disagree with me. Oh well. I just need to vacuum it more often, apparently.


Yes, that's my husband's sock in the top left. They never seem to make it to the hamper.


And now for the tell part. Pleeeeaaaase tell me I'm not the only who's couch looks like this!


Linking to:

4 comments:

  1. My couch looks exactly like this! It's even the same color. Only I also have 2 dogs so the other day I pulled out a Kong and a tennis ball as well. And not that this is related but I love San Antonio, it's one of my favorite vacations we ever took.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine looks like that too, but fewer crumbs since most of our end up on the floor and lots more ponytails, bows, bobby pins, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My looks just like that! I also let my son eat on the couch and I don't see anything wrong with it. It's his house too! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the idea!!! When I post on this particular subject I will be sure to kick back to you for the inspiration! I checked mine yesterday and not so much crumbs as dog hair and toys...

    ReplyDelete