Thursday, March 24, 2011

Truth and Tell Tuesday - I Lie To My Son...And He Likes It!



DeVon loves Happy Meals more than any other food. (BAAAD!! I know, I know, it's my fault). So, since I'm not gonna go out and get him a Happy Meal every day, I just make him one. One day we went to McDonald's and the Happy Meal came in the original Happy Meal box and not a bag. I love nostalgic things so I kept it as a souvenir before they never existed again. Well, I'll have to get a new one to use as a souvenir because every day for lunch DeVon asks for a Happy Meal and one day we decided to just trick him. We have a huge bag of Mickey Mouse chicken nuggets so we made a few, grabbed one of his toy cars, and made him a Happy Meal! Tony even went so far as to go out the door and knock so DeVon would open the door and find the Happy Meal there! Now he knows that I make it, but he likes it. He even helps me cook the food to put in the Happy Meal box. But of course his favorite part is finding what toy he got. So cute :)



So now tell me, is there anything you lie to your kids about? Or "trick" them?


And now I'm going to leave you with a picture of the cute little man making me "pizza"



No comments:

Post a Comment