Sunday, March 27, 2011

Scrapbook Pages

Today was a great day! I woke up and immediately exercised (after not having done so in just over a week), then chilled a little while before taking DeVon to the park. The park ended up being really nice, and peaceful too. It was fun! Then we went grocery shopping on the way home. DeVon's such a trooper at the grocery store. It was then nap time so I put him down. He wasn't falling asleep so I ended up getting him out of bed so we could go do laundry at our friend's place. That didn't happen. The guys were tuckered out from golfing so we just chilled some more. I got bored so I took DeVon to the pool for the first time this year! It was freezing but easy to get used to. We swam for about an hour and then I had to bribe him to get out because his lips were turning blue. Oh, did I mention he turned 3 on friday? I can't believe it. I've been waiting for him to turn 3 because it's felt like he's been 2 for 2 years but when the day came, I just wanted him to stay 2! Never realized how sad kids' birthday's can be for a parent. Well, without further ado, here are my latest scrapbook pages. Maybe one day I'll actually be done scrapping 2008!

^credits:
Alpha - Hello Sunshine by Kelly Mickus
Papers - Family Tree by ?
Back Brown Paper - Texture Files by HSG
Black Stitching - Jen Yurko Designs
corner stitching - Miya J.
White stitching - Follow Me Mini Kit from Digital Scrap Cafe



^credits:
Artemia by After 5 Designs



Linking to:

No comments:

Post a Comment